I will ask everyone in our class to sign up for the BCAMT listserv, as part of our class. Please do give it a try at least until January -- or if you like it, you may want to stay on and participate throughout your teaching career!
Here is a link to information about the BCAMT listserv/ email discussion group. Note that you should be able to join the listserv for free -- though you might want to join the BCAMT at the reduced student rate for the upcoming October 23 conference, etc. We used to be able to join the email discussion group directly, but I may need to send a list of our class emails to the BCAMT exec to make this happen these days...
Please post a confirmation on the comments to this post to let me know you were able to sign up for this email discussion group.
Hope you enjoy the conversations with fellow math teachers!
Hope you enjoy the conversations with fellow math teachers!
%20-%201.jpeg)
I was able to sign up no problem with the "Contact us" google form.
ReplyDelete